Sunday, August 19, 2007

In Search Of The Perfect Sunset....


...or at least a better view of it, we padded to the fields beyond the house, taking with us some music (of course) and some wine (of course of course) and had a bit of a Moment.

No, I wouldn't call it Balearic exactly - still, France eh? Interesting cheeses, lots of fresh air, Big Blue.

Vargo - 'The Moment' (2003) (from this)

Rolling off the ferry at Dover at 3:30am this morning we were greeted by blustery rain.

*sigh*

Mais alors, l'automne de blogging commence...more soul, more reggae, more grooviness, more guitarry/starry/noodly bits - more of whatever I flipping well fancy, frankly.

Restez-la mes braves; it's all to come...

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Davy; je souhaite que tu as bien amusé en France. Je l'avais visite deux ou trois fois seulement, mais c'etait tres jolie. Now play those master tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea what you're on about

    ReplyDelete
  3. He'll be trying Korean on us next, you wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back, Davy. Sorry about the blustery rain, it's been like that for ages. What's the French for deja Vu?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Davy and ally, you are so right (pretentious? moi??). I just wanted to keep up with the Gallic spirit of Davy's post by saying that i hope he had a good time in France, which I've visited two or three times only, but it was fine.
    I wanted to send you a message in Korean too, but the pretentious-o-meter overloaded, and I want to keep the friends I do have...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that line from 'Groundhog Day'...

    Bill Murray - 'Do you ever have deja vu Mrs Lancaster?'

    Guesthouse Lady (helpfully) - 'I don't think so, but I could check with the kitchen'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only Fools And Horses: when Del and Rodney have to see the solicitor to deal with their bankruptcy, he says, 'I want to find out your raison d'etre'. Del smiles knowingly and replies, 'Laboratoire Garnier'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mange tout, Steve, mange tout! I think you would agree with that, wouldn't you, Davy?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.