Monday, May 14, 2007

The Delayed Execution Of All Things



OK. A quick update on an old post and some good news: Rilo Kiley have at last announced a UK release date for the follow up album to 2005's excellent More Adventurous, to be called Under The Blacklight. The bad news; it's August 20th!! (and no US release date has been set yet at all). Not sure what's been going on there in the Kiley Camp since the thing was supposed to be all but finished last autumn. Rock stars! Tchh.

Still....I do at least get to post another picture of Jenny Lewis, which I find motivational on a dull old cruddy day like today, and I guess there's a realistic prospect of UK gigs in the late summer. Hurrah.

Here's summat from this CD single. I like the title.

Rilo Kiley - 'Emotional (Until Crickets Guide You Back)' (2002)

2 comments:

  1. That.

    Photo.

    Oh boy..........

    She is the one I wish I could I speak to.

    Sigh.

    (I'm just bad news)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes...

    There's a pretty young thing in front of you
    And she's real pretty and she's real into you
    Ad then she's sleepin' inside of you
    And the talking leads to touching
    Then touching leads to sex
    And then there is no mystery left

    And it's bad news
    I don't blame you
    I do the same thing
    I get lonely too

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.